DRYTECH provides moisture solutions across multiple aircraft applications. For example, we control moisture and containment levels in ECS air flow radars, OBOGS, and other critical supplied systems. We protect critical satellite communication waveguides from moisture, corrosion, and corroding. These are just some of the challenges presented by any key customer.
Consistent with our drive for market leadership, DRYTECH employs new materials and technologies. In the pursuit of new products. We have identified consistent needs for our life cycle cost reduction and DRYTECH is pursuing technologies which will provide filter life extensions. We track technologies being developed, engage Universities to conduct research and team with partners to bring new solutions to market.
We encourage our customers to challenge us with new requirements…
- Custom products are a cornerstone of Drytech’s drive for market leadership
- Design, build and test, to customer specific requirements.
- Customer design interface through Pro-E and AutoCAD engineering software
- Rapid prototyping capabilities
- Wide range of laboratory proving and testing capabilities including but not limited to
- dewpoint/ frost point determination
- Leak rates
- Moisture vapor transmission rates (MVTRs)
- Hygroscopic Loadings
- Hygroscopic testing
- Pure air contamination analysis
- Loss on ignition testing (LOI)
- Dynamic airflow measurements
- Flow rates
- Pressure differential
- EFA Eurofighter