|Quality Standard:||AS9100 Rev. C/ ISO9001:2008|
|Primes QA Approvals:||Boeing
|US Government||Cage: 0S180|
Drytech designs, manufactures and supplies a range of moisture and environmental control products and equipment. The company believes that its extensive range of 700 plus items is the largest and most comprehensive of such products in the United States.
These products, including desiccators, cartridge dehydrators, filters, getters and humidity indicators are supplied to the Department of Defense, defense prime contractors, market leaders in the telecommunications industry and various other industrial sectors.
Drytech intends to become a market innovator and leader in the field of moisture control products within 5 years and provide a ‘total solution’ for its customer’s moisture control needs.
In order to accomplish these goals Drytech will need to:
- Develop longstanding strategic relationships with its customers.
- Provide an ‘on-time’ competitive product solution.
- Ensure consistent and unrivalled product quality.
- Continue to expand its R&D program to ensure market leadership
- Maintain and improve the working environment for all its employees to encourage and foster
- Longevity of employment
- Equal opportunity
- Growth potential
- Training & self improvement
- Secure and safe working conditions.
54 Wrightstown-Cookstown Road,
P.O. Box 0128
Cookstown, NJ 08511-0128, USA
|Toll Free #:||Phone #:||Fax #:|
|Tony Jones||President||Sales, Marketing &
|Brian Donoher||Operations and
|Cindy Borselli||Controller||Administrator, Accounting,
If you like us to contact you, please use our contact form